DASGIP supported Bioreactors include a wide range of industry standard benchtop autoclavable glass and single-use bioreactors.
DASGIP Bioreactors feature dedicated designs for the cultivation of microbial, mammalian, stem cells and human cells as well as phototrophic organisms.
Design elements include:
- Total volumes from 35mL to 4L
- Borosilicate glass bodies
- 316 stainless wetted parts
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C
- Directly coupled overhead or magnetically coupled bottom drives
- Choice of impeller designs for specific applications, e.g. Rushton, pitched blade, magnetic stir bar and custom designs
- Gassing to sparge, headspace or both (overlay)
- 316 stainless steel head plates with multiple industry standard ports
- Availability of mass transfer characterization
- Optional solutions for anaerobic, continuous and perfusion applications